Introducing Galileo – New Blockchain Explorer
One of the next deliverables of Callisto’s roadmap is the development of a new Blockchain Explorer called Galileo. Although the development hasn’t commenced yet, we are happy to share the keyfigures with the community.
Why do we need a new Blockchain Explorer?
- The current Explorer is outdated
- Poorly expandable
- Ugly layout
- Only one Blockchain visible
Which features will Galileo support?
- Multi Blockchain Support (ETH, ETC, CLO, …) + TestNet
- Token Support
- Gas Support
- Contract Support
- Transactions, Internal transactions, Bytecodes, source code
- User Area
- Private comments
- Save addresses, Currencies, Language
- Comment function
- View Cold Staking Callisto
- View Contract Audited by Callisto
- Start of development 01/10/2018
- Stakeholder: @yograterol
- Product Manager @ThunderHawk1080
- Designer: @Gollum23, @sampol18
If you have any suggestions or proposals, feel free to contact one of the team members. We also encourage you to contribute on the following channels: