League of Ancients smart contract security audit, conducted by the Callisto Network Security Department during November 2021.
League of Ancients Security Audit Report
Are Your Funds Safe?
- Smart Contract info : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Obi4nCMnSF3Ji3aBWW-r0k0ZTysZYe2mFMwPuX3kMBM/edit
- Token Unlock Schedule : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S25D8yl6l0J9ZHHpFxeYfmuTFv6iUQuwqPec27Q7JWk/edit#gid=93878185
- Website : https://leagueofancients.com
- Twitter : @loaofficialmoba
Binance Smart Chain.
1. In scope
The schedule correctness of tokens distribution was excluded from audit.
In total, 0 issues were reported including:
- 0 high severity issues.
- 0 medium severity issue.
- 0 low severity issue.
In total, 5 notes were reported, including:
- 0 notes.
- 5 owner privileges.
No critical security issues were found.
2.1 Admin privileges
Severity: owner privileges.
LoaToken contract Admin can:
- 1. Pause/unpause token transfer.
- 2. Pause/unpause token transfer for selected address.
LoaPresale contracts Admin can:
- 3. Add/remove addresses to/from whitelist.
- 4. Withdraw deposited BNB.
- 5. Finish
3. Security practices
The audited smart contract can be deployed. No security issues were found during the audit.
It is recommended to adhere to the security practices described in pt. 4 of this report to ensure the contract’s operability and prevent any issues that are not directly related to the code of this smart contract.
Trust the Blockchain, Audit the Smart Contracts.
Follow Callisto’s Security Department on Twitter to get our latest news and updates!