Open Bi Sea ETH-BSC Bridge smart contract security audit, conducted by the Callisto Network Security Department during May 2021.
Open Bi Sea ETH-BSC Bridge Smart Contract Security Audit Report
Are Your Funds Safe?
2. In scope
These code are deployed at:
- BEP20TokenImplementation: https://bscscan.com/address/0xcB2052cbbf302FB6D02c6d71caD7112af45FDcaE
- ERC721Implementation https://bscscan.com/address/0x05bfc49Be22D48Bd12FF27f49d5c392FD3a269E5
- ERC1155Implementation https://bscscan.com/address/0x1eB05c3906C4b8D05D0F559cdA8E8B68fba8D14E
- OpenBiSeaBSCSwapAgentImpl https://bscscan.com/address/0xEEE87Dad2A6Ba15c301e3f6bc2bfB0ac1051EeA9#contracts
- OpenBiSeaETHSwapAgentImpl https://etherscan.io/address/0x0440e9fa9c4c4c2b60a8942c64a870b9cd8e03fe#contracts
In total, 1 issue were reported including:
- 0 high severity issue.
- 0 medium issue.
- 0 low severity issue.
- 0 note.
- 1 owner privileges.
3.1 The swapping process completely under the Owner’s control.
Severity: owner privileges.
The owner can transfer tokens on the Ethereum side and mint them on the BSC side.
However, Owner provides a transaction hash as proof of the user’s swap operation. Therefore anyone can check each swap operation and ensure its correctness.
The audited smart contract can be deployed. Pointed issues were fixed.
Since the swapping process completely on the owner’s power, users should understand the risk of an “exit scam”.
5. Previous report revealing
Trust the Blockchain, Audit the Smart Contracts.
Follow Callisto’s Security Department on Twitter to get our latest news and updates!