The Callisto Network community is dedicated to providing a harassment-free space. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. The guidelines below apply to all Callisto Network community spaces, including but not limited to: Telegram, Twitter, GitHub and Facebook. This applies to all community members, including Callisto Network development foundation members, and also applies to individual or private communication among the business community.
The community leaders reserve the right to remove anyone who fails to comply with these guidelines at their sole discretion.
Please be aware that some Callisto Network community spaces may have additional rules. These rules will be publicly posted and available for review; it is the responsibility of all participants to read and abide by these rules.
Since this is a harassment-free space, the following list contains some examples of things that should never be seen in the community.
- Threats of violence.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Harassing photography, recording, or trolling.
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm.
- Hate speech (offensive comments related to race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, language , religion, disability, mental illness, physical appearance).
- Excessive profanity.
- NSFW content.
- Pornography (Including links).
- Sending any form of malware.
- Deliberate “outing” of any aspect of a person’s identity without their consent, except as necessary to protect vulnerable people from intentional abuse.
- Pattern of inappropriate social contact, such as requesting/assuming inappropriate levels of intimacy with others.
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease.
- Publication of non-harassing private communication.
- Sustained disruption of discussion.
If you are being harassed by a member of the Callisto Community, or have any other concerns, please contact the community leaders at [email protected], and/or contact the administrators of the specific community channel. If the person who is harassing you is a community leader or administrator, they will recuse themselves from handling your incident. We will respond as promptly as we can.
These community guidelines apply to Callisto community spaces, but if you are being harassed by a member of the Callisto community outside of our spaces, we still want to know about it. We will review all good-faith reports of harassment by Callisto community members. This includes harassment that took place at any point in time. The abuse team reserves the right to exclude people from the Callisto community based on their past behavior, including behavior outside of the Callisto community spaces and behavior towards people who are not in the Callisto community.
In order to protect employees of the response team, we reserve the right to reject any report we believe to have been made in bad faith . Reports intended to silence legitimate criticism may be deleted without response.
We will respect confidentiality requests for the purpose of protecting victims of abuse. At our discretion, we may publicly name a person about whom we’ve received harassment complaints, or privately warn third parties about them, if we believe that doing so will increase the safety of Callisto community members or the general public. We will not name harassment victims without their permission.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behavior, our response team may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including removing that participant from all Callisto community spaces.
If you feel you have been falsely or unfairly reported for violating these community guidelines, you should notify [email protected] with a concise description of your grievance.